· Artificial Grass is over 50 Years old - Artificial grass was developed in the 1960s, and it's no surprise that people are still buying today. Despite its new popularity for residential homes, artificial turf has always been used to help with sports fields - but now you can also find them at your front door! A few decades ago this wouldn't have sounded possible; synthetic fibres couldn’t even replicate animal hides back then because they were too fragile. After World War II halted production on leather items such as shoes (the source material most commonly known until recently), designers turned towards plastics instead so we could provide more durability when making things.
· Fake Grass Isn’t As Damaging To The Environment As You May Think - Synthetic grass, like other synthetic products such as plastics and rubber have been demonized for years in the media. This is a misconception because it's not just about what you eat - your lifestyle can also affect waste production! In contrast to natural lawns which need constant upkeep due largely from watering them constantly with precious drinking water resources dwindling worldwide (less than 1% of all fresh surface waters are accessible), synthetics do not require any additional care or maintenance once installed; they're made entirely out polyester fabric fibre instead. The reason why so many people believe artificial turf-like surfaces aren't environmentally friendly has more likely arisen from misinformation provided by those opposed towards new technology rather than considering each item individually.
· Synthetic Lawns Wont Fade For Years - Thanks to the way in which artificial grass is manufactured, you can rest assured that your lawn will stay lusciously green for many years. The UV inhibitors are incorporated into these synthetic blades of turf and each piece holds its colour at least ten decades!
· Artificial Grass Is Essentially An Outdoor Carpet - If you’ve ever purchased a carpet, the terms ‘pile length’ and 'type' may be familiar. You'll also likely know how to measure in metres² - just like artificial lawn! In fact, one could say that synthetic grass is really an outdoor version of carpets- only better because it doesn't need daily maintenance unlike real ones do.
· A Quarter Of UK Gardens Don’t Have Real Grass - Artificial grass may be in its infancy, but it's anything but! Many people assume that a garden must have natural grass. The reality is many families do not get along well with the ground they walk on or are allergic to it; plus for those who live spaces where space concerns prevent them from maintaining large lawns-artificial turf can provide an excellent solution without compromising your needs at home
· In our modern era of living more compactly than ever before - artificial turf offers countless benefits to many people across the UK and could benefit so many more.
If you would like more information on artificial grass or would like to enquire about installation contact ForeverLawn® Ltd today - 01226 340373